Job ID 4692
Experience 2 Years
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Achieve annual primary / secondary AOP of assign Local Modern Trade by brand and by SKU’s.
- Distributor handling and motivate Sales Consultants for achieving the month wise primary & secondary targets.
- Build Strong and mutually beneficial relationship with key customers / distributor partners.
- Strong liaison with local modern trade to ensure best in class implementation of customer related activities at assigned accounts.
- Ensure optimum stock level at key accounts especially on Tapal paid spaces and timely order generation to avoid out of stock position.
- Ensure proper verification of claims /Trade offer spending & develop efficient route planning / service frequency to assigned LMT’s.
- Prompt and timely manage daily / weekly / monthly reports assigned by KAM and efficient on reporting competitor’s activities & feedback.
- To maintain & record sales data account wise / SKU wise and ensure accurate & timely sales forecasting of respective LMT’s.
- Ensure proper merchandizing of stocks on all assigned LMT’s.
- On ground market visits to monitor general market activities and ensure proper implementation of companies policies and to render support to sales team as and when required.
- Ensure availability of DD T.BAG and SOG (All Variants) and submit monthly numeric & weighted report.
- Regular on job training of Pre-Sellers/Merchandisers/Delivery Men.
- Meeting with sales consultants & merchandisers to discuss new tasks, verify market visit reports, previous day activities, discuss issues and their solutions.
- Analytical Skills & Planning
- Business Communication
- Stakeholder Management
- Driven to Execute
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in relevant industry & with management Key Accounts
Other jobs you may like
Executive (Floor Manager) – BPO Operations job in karachi
- @ Ufone 4G
- Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, 75700