Job ID 13668
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a motivated and skilled Corporate Accounts Manager to maintain existing corporate accounts, acquire new accounts, and ensure exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving regional sales and service targets, coordinating with regional and headquarters teams, and driving business growth through the existing client base.
- Achieve assigned regional sales and service targets.
- Coordinate with regional and headquarters teams for proposals, contracts, business cases, and customer complaints.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Explore and drive new growth avenues within the existing client base.
- Provide monthly invoices to the assigned portfolio and effectively manage billing collection.
- Timely identification and management of customer service issues to generate new referrals.
- Retain, service, and grow accounts in the large and SME segments.
- Ensure revenue assurance according to assigned targets.
- Ensure smooth customer handling and manage customer experience effectively.
- Drive gross adds in the existing customer base for voice, mobile data, and ESS solutions.
- Develop customized solutions for the corporate sector.
- Clear outstanding amounts from existing customers.
- Meet monthly assigned sales targets.
- Implement strategies for prevention, retention, and churn management within the assigned portfolio.
- Meet assigned churn targets.
- Manage contract renewals, negotiations, conduct comparative analysis with customers, and coordinate with HQ product and channel teams.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field.
- MBA degree holders with relevant experience will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a customer-centric approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent relationship-building and customer engagement skills.
- Knowledge about Telecom Corporate Solutions and products (preferred).
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and flexible.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are a motivated and customer-focused individual with experience in corporate account management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Corporate Accounts Manager.
Other jobs you may like
Backend Engineering Intern – Java & Rest API require at Bling
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Bling, the Blingspot Studio. Ghazi Road DHA, Lahore, 54000