Job ID 13557
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
To support the lab director of various Energy and Power Systems labs, including the Electrical Power Systems (EPS) Lab, Electro-Mechanical Systems (EMS) Lab, and Power Electronics Lab. Responsibilities include conducting projects, maintaining equipment, operating lab machines, and providing any other requested support or services.
- Maintain, procure, design, and develop lab equipment/modules as needed.
- Prepare technical specifications, select and size lab equipment during lab setup and upgrades.
- Operate, maintain, and manage inventory of laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Assist in the installation, calibration, and quality check of new equipment.
- Deliver lab content, conduct and assess lab experiments and exams based on course requirements.
- Assist research students in setting up their experimental work.
- Implement and adhere to safety protocols in the labs.
Knowledge and Skills:
Strong interest and/or some lab experience in the relevant specialization areas.
- Time management.
To Qualify For The Role, You Must Have:
- Fresh graduates or candidates awaiting final year results can apply. (Final transcripts must be provided upon joining).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Energy and Power Systems from an HEC-recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000