Job ID 12191
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Estimating the project and deal breaker.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Develop new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and
- Capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars, and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Complete RFP’s and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage, and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices to recommend profit and service improvements.
- Working Experience in a software house is required
Qualifications: Bachelor’s/Masters in Computer Science/Business Management/Marketing/Information Technology.
Experience: 2 years to 3 years
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000