Job ID 12545
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
• Collaborate with end users, product owners, and development teams from our Order-to-cash tools, Salesforce, and related teams.
• Proactively understand and analyze technical solutions and identify areas to strengthen operational effectiveness and excellence, leveraging technology and improving the quality of processes, programs, or applications for the business area(s).
• Engage with stakeholders and comprehend requirements for issue resolution.
• Support S&P Global’s critical CRM system for continuous excellence in OTC Development Team.
• Work in a modern ITSM system (preferably ServiceNOW).
• Actively participate as a member of a technical support team and manage the resolution of critical incidents.
• Assist in creating comprehensive technical documents.
• Effectively execute Month-end close process by collaborating with various stakeholder groups and mitigating impediments as necessary.
• Supervise activities between resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery.
• Keep up-to-date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery.
• Build Knowledge Base articles, Playbooks, and documentation.
• Identify opportunities for functional improvements and enhancements to maximize the effectiveness of available technology.
• Monitor user feedback and areas of concern; Engage with Scrum team and Product Owner for suggestive areas of improvement.
• Understand end-to-end solution and integrations in the overall architecture.
• Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
• Good communication skills (Verbal and Written) and ability to articulate problems and provide comprehensive solutions.
• Basic understanding of Agile best practices.
• Good understanding of development environments and testing processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 4 years of experience working with Salesforce and/or on a Technical Support Team in a related field.
• Excellent team player & interpersonal skills.
• Experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements.
• Experience working in an ITSM or Service Desk Environment.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Application is a must.
• Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ and Billing, Oracle CPQ or other OTC Applications will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of ServiceNOW and its capabilities.
Other jobs you may like
Project Engineer / Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Electrical) job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Project Implementation Unit, PAKISTAN, 54000