Job ID 12123
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Training and Development Specialist will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Assesses training and development needs through interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers and customer representatives.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Preparation of training materials.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Training experience will be an edge.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600