Job ID 11963
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- To ensure legal compliance of advertising, marketing, and promotions by actively engaging with the business teams
- To ensure the company’s interest is duly protected by participating in contract negotiations with stakeholders, such as partners, sponsorship, third parties, vendors etc.
- To create legal awareness amongst the business teams by conducing trainings
- Addressing all marketing queries for brand promotion and drafting basic terms and conditions for promotions and campaigns.
- To provide litigation support by reviewing or drafting pleadings, written statements, Writ petitions etc. Also, appearing in courts or regulatory forums when required.
- To coordinate with SECP and file necessary returns at SECP
- To provide legal support to BU in drafting, reviewing, preparing different legal agreements/contracts.
- To file exclusivity exemptions at Competition Commission of Pakistan.
- To provide necessary support to Director Legal and Manager legal in day-to-day matters
- To coordinate with auditors for audit closures.
- Coordinate and follow up on licenses and permits uploading with departments.
- Draft Standard Services and NDA agreements.
- Maintaining one law and training record.
- Maintain Sharepoint user lists and coordinate with developers for updates and system upgradations. Provide trainings to new joiners.
Knowledge / Skill required:
- Sound knowledge and experience in dealing with regulatory body, Competition, Commission and religious body.
- Qualified lawyer in Pakistan – can be either practicing lawyer or in-house coa unsel for multinational company based in Pakistan.
- Preferably experience in dealing matters in the beverages and snack business with foreign investment or FMCG sector involving foreign interest.
- 4+ years of post-qualification experience
Other jobs you may like
Senior Sales Manager (Talent Pipeline) job in Islamabad
- @ Zameen
- Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan, 45600