Job ID 12776
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
• Conduct vulnerability assessments and write reports.
• Monitor and analyze security through SIEM and other security tools.
• Learn from experienced staff members.
• Investigate incidents and write reports.
• Write Information Security policies.
• Support the investigation of complaints and reported data security breaches.
• Monitor and report on emerging threats to data and system security.
• Design Information Security manuals and blueprint documents.
• Attend meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
• Coordinate vulnerability mitigation processes.
• Plan and execute phishing campaigns. • Plan and execute Information security awareness programs.
Candidate must have at least a 16-year education in one of the following from a reputable university:
• Cyber Security/Information Security
• Software Engineering
• Telecom Engineering Practical experience or professional certification training will be preferred.
Location: Candidate must reside in Islamabad/Rwp and be available to work at DinCloud office for at least 15 days every month.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000