Job ID 12998
Qualifications Associate Degree
The following are the skills and responsibilities for this management level position at PwC:
As a manager, you will be working with a team of problem solvers to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Resolving issues that hinder the team’s effective work.
• Coaching others, identifying their strengths, and encouraging them to take ownership of their personal development.
• Developing new skills outside of your comfort zone.
• Developing a point of view on key global trends and how they impact clients.
• Analyzing complex ideas or proposals and building a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Using multiple sources of information, including broader stakeholder views, to develop solutions and recommendations.
• Addressing sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm’s/client’s expectations.
• Using data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
• Managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
• Simplifying complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
• Upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education: Not specified
Other jobs you may like
Director Sales (Central) job in Lahore
- @ PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd)
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, 54000