Job ID 12570
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Position Title: E-learning Training Specialist
As an E-learning Training Specialist, you will be responsible for developing impactful education materials for Zones employees and customers to ensure that they use and adopt each of Zones Digital Tools. You will be the first line of support for Zones Digital Tools and assist in identifying new requirements and features for Zones Digital Tools, enhancing Zones’ Digital Assistant, and delivering training sessions for Zones employees and customers.
- Develop impactful education materials for Zones employees and customers to ensure that they use and adopt each of Zones Digital Tools.
• Serve as the first line of support for Zones Digital Tools and assist in identifying new requirements and features for Zones Digital Tools, enhancing Zones’ Digital Assistant.
• Deliver training sessions for Zones employees and customers, including tool-specific trainings, ongoing feature-focused sessions, and ad-hoc trainings.
• Participate in User Acceptance testing of new features for each of Zones Digital Tools.
• Learn, grow professionally, contribute to a fantastic team, and play a key role in fueling a massive learning and learning recognition change.
- 4 to 5 years of training and communication experience in a professional environment.
• Experience with e-learning course design and development, and in developing and deploying impactful training materials for software products.
• Knowledge of e-learning course development tools (i.e. Captivate) and LMS experience (i.e. Absorb) is preferred.
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction and highly organized with attention to detail.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and documentation skills.
• Customer-focused passion, solution-driven, and able to understand the big picture. • Experience in marketing, communications, or project management is preferred.
• IT industry experience (i.e. major IT manufacturer brands) is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office products.
• Results-driven, metrics oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pivot quickly with a high degree of resilience.
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field.
- Competitive salary package
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training and Development
• Life Insurance
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000