Job ID 14015
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Regulatory Compliance and Audit Officer, reporting to the Head of Risk Management. In this role, you will be responsible for performing tasks related to regulatory requirements and audit affairs, including accurate reporting and implementation of circulars and observations on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements set by the State Bank of Pakistan in the field of Financial Risk Management (FRM), including BPRD circulars, regulations, and BSD-2 requirements.
- Prioritize customer education and awareness regarding fraud prevention in digital banking services through cyber channels, emphasizing the involvement of management and operations.
- Assist in compliance with management, FIA, and the State Bank of Pakistan in critical fraud case investigations, ensuring proper conclusions are reached.
- Adhere to timelines and ensure accuracy in the preparation of reports required by the State Bank of Pakistan on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Meet reporting deadlines and maintain accuracy when submitting reports to the group.
- Support the Head of FRM/Branchless Banking Risk in ensuring that Fraud Risk Framework and policies meet or exceed regulatory requirements for Fraud Risk Management.
- Maintain a comprehensive Management Information System (MIS) on actions taken in relation to mobile wallets, retailers, merchants, and transactions for further data analysis and reporting.
- Identify and address compliance gaps with other verticals within the FRM department.
- Foster a risk control culture by promoting ethical practices and behaviors at all levels, ensuring customer protection against digital fraud.
- Conduct periodic reviews of investigations into internal frauds and take necessary actions.
- Develop strong relationships with business and other unit counterparts to enhance Fraud Risk Management practices.
- Coordinate fraud risk management activities at the bank level.
- Identify opportunities for improving anti-fraud controls and reducing the impact and likelihood of fraud risks.
- Assess emerging fraud risks, including those associated with existing or new products or significant processes.
- Adhere to Telenor Microfinance Bank’s code of conduct and ensure team members align with the company’s values.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Fraud Risk, Audit, or Investigation, with at least 2 years in a team leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, while post-graduate education and certifications are considered advantageous.
Behavioral Skills & Competencies:
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in technical and reporting skills, including SQL.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management abilities.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000