Job ID 14059
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Planning and Development Manager will have the responsibility of designing and implementing new initiatives for strategy deployment, business development, and special projects, as well as overseeing site selection and acquisition for expansion.
- Supervise site selection and acquisition for new locations under FAS, streamlining workflows and conducting spot checks and data reviews prior to site submission.
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of the FAS growth plan, serving as the primary point person for network expansion.
- Design, execute, and monitor new initiatives aligned with the enterprise’s overall goals, identifying and implementing improvements in the project life cycle.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on various aspects of education delivery and operational excellence.
- Prepare grant proposals, presentations, RFPs, and other internal and external communications for new projects.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, designing, executing, and monitoring.
- Ability to create high-quality written content.
- Data-driven decision-making approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Education: Master’s or Graduate Degree
Experience: 2-3 years as a project manager or associate.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000