Job ID 12057
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- The position plays a pivotal role to ensure that products are priced competitively while identifying opportunities to launch new products and monetize existing ones in line with the overall strategy and business plan. Expected to support the Pricing Team in alignment & execution of the overall Pricing Strategy
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT:
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations and Commercial functions to review, understand and develop financial proposals which reflect customer requirements whilst identifying the most competitive pricing, with alternatives.
- Following up on the approval cycle with finance regarding consumer products and business cases.
- Pricing post assessments and the enhancement of pricing Assumptions, raw data input, and quality of analysis.
- Develop key market-based insights, through customer interactions and market-based analytics, and translate into meaningful pricing strategies and formulation to take necessary pricing actions to enhance profitability, ensuring integrity and accuracy in all pricing matters.
- Responsible for updating the monthly competitive landscape for all related market products while giving insights on pricing gaps, opportunities and portfolio development.
- Ad-hoc tasks & Personal Development – As and when required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Qualification: Minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing/ Business/ Statistics. MBA Preferred
Experience: Proficient experience in relevant field, Telecom experience will be a plus
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000