Job ID 13014
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a Quality Assurance Manager for our customer success department. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing quality assurance processes and procedures to improve the overall performance of customer success. You will also manage and mentor the quality assurance team and provide feedback to improve their performance and quality assurance skills.
• Develop and implement quality assurance processes and procedures to improve the overall performance of customer success
• Manage and mentor the quality assurance team, providing guidance and direction to ensure that they are performing at their best.
• Monitor and evaluate customer interactions with customer success support team through listening to phone calls and reviewing written communications
• Lead and manage the quality assurance team for the customer success team
• Provide feedback and coaching to QA team members on ways to improve their performance and quality assurance skills
• Collaborate with customer success management team to identify areas for improvement and implement changes
• Prepare and present regular performance reports to management
• Strong knowledge of support center operations and customer service best practices • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with data analysis and report generation
• Experience with call center monitoring and evaluation tools
• Proven ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching to team members
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a call center quality assurance role and at least 2 years of experience managing a team.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to identify patterns and trends
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong knowledge of call center metrics and performance indicators
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
Compensation & Benefits:
• Health benefits (Outpatient, Inpatient, Maternity)
• Provident Fund company match up to 8% of the base salary.
• Commuter support, supportive workspaces, gym facility and day care for babies
• Competitive base salary and yearly bonus
• Company sponsored trainings, workshops, education and development programs
• Collaborative yet fun-loving atmosphere: space that fosters employee wellbeing
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Instrumentation & Shelf Life job in karachi
- @ Shan Foods Private Limited
- Plot #29,Sector #23,Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi, Pakistan, 75700