Job ID 18198
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Master’s Degree
At Al-Futtaim Group, we take pride in our rich history, established in the 1930s as a trading business. Today, we are one of the most diversified and progressive privately held regional businesses, headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With five operating divisions – automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare – and a strong workforce of over 35,000 employees across 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, we partner with more than 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Our commitment to entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus allows us to grow and expand, responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies we operate.
Join our thriving team and be a part of the Al-Futtaim Group’s mission to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers every single day.
As a subsidiary company of Al-Futtaim Group, Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited (AGTL) has achieved remarkable success and is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance.” With our Corporate office in Lahore and AGTL plant in Dera Ghazi Khan, we manufacture New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI – Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. Our AGTL plant operates with engineering dynamics and high efficiency, where quality improvement systems exist at every level. Our core mission is to maintain the highest quality of tractors, which gives us an enduring competitive edge.
What you’ll do as a Development of Dealership Network Specialist:
As a valued member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of new setups and upgrading existing networks within the territory.
- Branding dealerships and network as per the need, ensuring a strong market presence.
- Enhancing the after-sales service network through authorized workshops, increasing their number within the territory.
- Focusing on enhancing market share, particularly promoting 85 HP and 75 HP SKU sales.
- Developing dealership networks in accordance with company standards, appointing new dealerships where required, upgrading setups, and ensuring seamless after-sales services to customers, operating 3S networks in the area.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with institutes financing tractors (Banks), private institutions, and contractors.
- Preparing and presenting insightful reports on customer satisfaction, product performance, dealer’s feedback, competitor’s activities, market analysis, and more.
- Participating in commercial events, fairs, trade exhibitions, and executing advertising campaigns to enhance brand visibility.
- Conducting demonstrations, free service programs, and visiting farms and progressive farmers to develop strong relationships.
- Arranging and conducting various training programs for dealers, dealership staff, customers, and relevant stakeholders.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience
- Masters Degree or Equivalent
Join the Al-Futtaim Group and become a part of a dynamic team that values innovation, growth, and excellence. We offer competitive compensation and an inspiring work environment. Apply now and take the next step in your career journey with us!