Job ID 10689
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We’re looking for an experienced Manager of SEO & Content Strategy. You will be part of a marketing team working with internal and external partners to create compelling web experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of projects that highlight best practices in SEO & Content Marketing. The ideal candidate should be deeply experienced in defining, monitoring, and reporting key performance indicators using Google Analytics to measure the performance of content while simultaneously mapping new consumer journeys.
Day-to-Day – As a Manager SEO & Content Strategy on our team, you will work with brand managers and other internal & external stakeholders to make sure our digital services are timely delivered and that campaign milestones are being met. We work in a fast-paced environment where content priorities can change and our team needs to react quickly.
What You’ll Do:
- Build content strategies and formalized content plans for cross-functional campaigns and deliverables, including websites, videos, and paid media.
- Lead content creation as needed, writing editorial content, copywriting, and editing.
- Analyze Website performance to ensure content is meeting KPIs and business goals, adjusting content strategy as necessary.
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI designers to deliver a cohesive user experience.
- Develop a holistic SEO strategy that grows organic search traffic and conversions, and aligns with larger company goals and priorities; execute against that roadmap; and track performance.
- Collaborate with the development team to create a roadmap for future improvements according to business goals.
- Write, edit, create, and optimize assets when necessary, according to CMS specifications.
- Develop content for multiple brands that reach target audiences while keeping accessibility and diversity top of mind.
- Work with clients to develop content guidelines and schedules.
- Lead the strategy for content organization and structure including tagging and linking.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong portfolio of web, mobile, and digital-based projects for large brands.
- An innovation mindset that finds opportunities to optimize and improve processes/workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field or experience.
- Experience working with internal and client stakeholders to develop content program plans, creative briefs, and professional communications.
- Experience using web metrics and your knowledge of digital technology to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and analyze user engagement.
- 5 years+ of hands-on SEO & Web Content Strategy experience.
- Proven ability to develop and manage content programs through the entire project lifecycle, including strategy, planning, execution, reporting, and maintenance.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000