Job ID 12470
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop comprehensive marketing campaigns and programs to drive demand, resulting in high-quality leads that convert to sales opportunities.
- Plan, write, and edit blog articles, social media and website copy, digital ad copy, lead magnets, emails, brochures, and other content to support the IgniteTech brand and our products.
- Collaborate with key content contributors and SME creators to help define content goals and to produce high-quality content that engages our customer base to demonstrate meaningful value.
- Provide reporting and closely monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer growth and penetration, contact acquisition, and activity.
What You Won’t Be Doing:
- Having others implement your strategies and programs.
- Managing technical marketing stack components such as the website.
- New customer lead generation.
Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute multi-tactic marketing programs for demand generation and lead nurturing programs, including email marketing, events, webinars, direct mail, print advertising, etc.
- Drive lead management and nurturing projects to increase funnel velocity and opportunity conversion.
- 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience in developing and delivering integrated B2B marketing campaigns, including content, with email as the core component
- Previous experience updating an employer’s English-language website for marketing campaigns
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in business, marketing, English, communications, journalism, or similar
- At least 3 years of Hubspot campaign management experience
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000