Job ID 14930
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Health care
Qualifications Medical Degree
MediQ Smart Healthcare is currently seeking doctors for office-based work and home visits in the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region. MediQ is a digital healthcare service that provides online and home consultations, home nursing services, medicine delivery, and home-based lab tests.
Applicants must be registered with the Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and have completed their house job with relevant experience. They should possess good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, and the ability to work effectively in a team. Punctuality and meeting deadlines are also important qualities.
- Communication with doctors.
- Communication with nurses and patients.
- Demonstrating good communication skills.
- Managing a pool of doctors and nurses.
- Providing consultations to patients online and at their homes.
- Generating prescriptions.
- Updating medical records.
- Coordinating with labs, pharmacies, and radiology services.
- Proficiently using various computer software.