Job ID 19550
Industry Health care
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a Medical Research Writer to join our team and help us create high-quality medical research content. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in medical research and writing, with the ability to communicate complex scientific information in a clear and concise way.
- Write and edit medical research articles, abstracts, and other content.
- Conduct research and gather data to support the writing of medical research content.
- Work with researchers to understand complex medical concepts and translate them into clear and concise language.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest medical research and trends.
- Promote medical research content through social media and other channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a medical-related field (e.g., MBBS, Pharm-D, Medical Technology, BS Nursing)
- 0-2 years of experience in medical research writing
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals
- Chance to make a real impact on the advancement of medical research
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment