Job ID 14269
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing modern web libraries and frameworks, such as Node.js and React.js.
- Utilize experience with Nest APIs to enhance development processes.
- Exhibit strong expertise in core web, mobile, and systems engineering.
- Utilize proficiency in software development tools, including Git, VS Code, compilers, CLIs, Unix shells, and others.
- Demonstrate proficiency in modern software architectures, such as microservices, component-based development, and reactive and functional programming.
- Apply software engineering principles, including test-driven development, refactoring, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Apply experience with caching systems to optimize performance.
- Utilize experience with software CI/CD systems to ensure smooth and efficient deployment processes.
- Apply knowledge of multithreading and memory management to optimize system performance.
- Apply experience with microservice architecture to design scalable and modular systems.
Experience: 3+ years
Work Mode: Onsite Work
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
Salary: Competitive market rate
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000