Job ID 19715
Experience 8 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a highly skilled Flutter Developer with 8+ years of experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Flutter, Native Android, and Native iOS development, as well as experience with Firebase, Figma, Git, and other related technologies.
- Design and build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS.
- Translate and build designs and wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core data.
- Use Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) design patterns to design, develop, and architect maintainable, testable, and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features to the complete system.
- Suggest space and time-efficient data structures.
- Follow best practices while developing the app and keep everything structured and well-documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure that any new changes do not compromise the security of the backend server.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintain software through the product lifecycle, including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver a stable app.
- Resolve all bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist on time.
- Perform time profiling and memory leak assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Write tests for the app.
- Follow company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- At least 8 years of combined mobile development experience, with at least 5 years of experience in Flutter development.
- Strong understanding of Flutter, Native Android, and Native iOS development.
- Experience with Firebase, Figma, Git, and other related technologies.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) design patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.