Job ID 20090
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Are you a recent IT/CS graduate with a passion for technology and a desire to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of IT operations? Join our team and be part of an exciting journey as a Junior Monitoring and Ticketing Officer (MTO).
we are committed to nurturing young talent and providing extensive training to help you become a proficient second-in-command ticket resolver. You will play a pivotal role in escalating and resolving issues received from the Enterprise Service Desk and validating monitoring alerts.
As a Junior MTO, your major responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in ticket resolution.
- Conducting performance monitoring and remediation for servers, networks, virtual machines, cloud infrastructure, and unified communications.
- Continuously monitoring and supporting the operations center’s scope of work.
- Inspecting hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions.
- Validating irregularities following approved standard operating procedures.
- Attempting remediation per documented steps and access levels.
- Coordinating with ISPs, vendors, customers, and internal teams.
- Detecting events, correlating, validating, following Runbook procedures, and proactively acting to avoid potential incidents or reduce their impact.
- Creating/updating tickets, meticulously tracking and documenting the sequence of events and resolutions in detail on the platform.
- Escalating issues to the next level of Engineering and following the escalation matrix.
- Maintaining ongoing communication within the team and stakeholders involved in service restoration efforts.
- Understanding business dynamics and needs at all levels, from end-users to executives, and fulfilling business requirements.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following qualifications:
- Fresh IT/CS graduates with a strong understanding of basic concepts, including Microsoft, Cisco, VM, Cloud, and Windows operating systems.
- Preferable certifications such as MCP, MCSA, MS Fundamentals, or CCNA.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, O365, Cisco devices, network layers, and database applications.
- Familiarity with data center and cloud technologies.
- ITIL Processes knowledge.
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively with users in the USA.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple issues simultaneously.