Job ID 19712
Industry Food industry
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The Ingredion Management Trainee Program is an exceptional opportunity for young professionals who aspire to develop their leadership skills and build a successful career in the global business world.
As an MTO, you will work in any business function allocated to you as per company needs. You will be going through job rotations in at least 3 functions for cross-functional training within the period of one year. Upon successful completion of the program and employee performance, you will be graduating to secure a position with the company.
- Work in any business function allocated to you as per company need.
- Go through job rotations in at least 3 functions for cross-functional training within the period of one year.
- Develop strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Gain experience in a variety of business functions.
- Contribute to the company’s success.
- A fresh graduate of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline.
- 0-2 years of work experience (preferably in a related field).
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills and build a successful career.
- Exposure to a variety of business functions.
- Chance to make a real impact on the company’s success.
Job Title: Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
Job Type: Full-Time