Job ID 13505
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
We are seeking an individual to fulfill administrative duties and provide operational support to our US-based clients. As a virtual assistant, your responsibilities will include answering phone calls, managing appointments, and corresponding with clients.
As a virtual assistant, you will be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Handling and making phone calls.
- Managing and composing emails.
- Gathering and organizing data for statistical analysis.
- Utilizing CRM systems.
- Managing files.
- Conducting cold calls.
- Setting appointments.
- Generating leads.
- Managing social media.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
The following qualifications and skills are expected of a virtual assistant:
- Proficiency in calendar management and appointment scheduling.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising, and public relations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms.
- Proficiency with cloud-based platforms such as Google Docs, Skype, and other remote team messaging apps.
- Proficiency in data entry.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a night shift office-based job located near Chandni Chowk, Rawalpindi.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600