Job ID 12187
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Medical Degree
The Online Medical Consultant within the Operations department will be responsible for collecting data from a variety of clinical or pharmaceutical research projects. The Medical Consultant will be required to work collaboratively to align, compile, and manage data to be reported in a clear and concise manner, without error. We are looking for individuals who have a way of dealing with potential customers and the like with utmost sincerity and compassion.
- To ensure that the highest level of quality Patients care is delivered based on pre-defined quality benchmarks.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and practices.
- To have an extensive understanding of FAQs to ensure smooth delivery of information to the Patients and doctors over the phone.
- To make outbound calls to assess the enrolled research volunteer’s health by analyzing the health reports discussion with the volunteers and their doctors.
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge regarding relevant diseases and products to enable them to create a more positive patient experience at every touchpoint with Patients, their caregivers, and Health Care Professionals.
- To have extensive exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture names addresses and language.
- MBBS Graduate
- Must be able to work in Office (It’s not remote based)
- Empathy, Hospitality & Excellent Communication skills in English
- Must be living in Karachi
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to Rs140,000.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations: All candidates must be fully Covid vaccinated
Ability to commute/relocate Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Shift availability: Overnight Shift (Required)
Other jobs you may like
Backend Engineering Intern – Java & Rest API require at Bling
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Bling, the Blingspot Studio. Ghazi Road DHA, Lahore, 54000