Job ID 13389
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Our company is seeking a driven and experienced Channel Partner Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our partners, while also identifying and onboarding new partners in new regions and countries. You will work closely with marketing to create sales strategies, build a strong pipeline, and participate in planning and preparing marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement effective support and training strategies for partners to ensure success.
- Manage the performance of existing partners and develop strategies to improve their sales and revenue.
- Create and manage channel partner budgets and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, working closely with them to achieve mutual goals.
- Develop sales strategies, working closely with marketing to grow awareness and build a strong pipeline.
- Identify and onboard new channel partners in new regions and countries.
- Participate in planning and preparing marketing campaigns, including targeted campaigns.
- Advise partners on payment solutions and other solutions/services that best fulfill their customer requirements.
- Align TPS client’s portfolios within partner services and ensure their sales teams are aware of their positioning and benefits.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align sales and channel efforts.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions.
- Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as training, marketing, and incentives.
- Measure and report on the performance of channel partners using metrics such as sales and revenue.
- Manage internal resources and interface with internal departments.
- Identify and resolve conflicts and challenges within the channel.
- Provide support and guidance to partners on product and solution offerings.
- Accurately forecast anticipated sales along with regular activity reporting.
- Attend industry events and conferences to build relationships and promote the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Channel Partner Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Experience in the technology or financial services industry is a plus.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000