Job ID 19959
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
- Write code and provide effort estimations.
- Collaborate with team members to deliver bug-free features on time.
- Communicate effectively with managers and clients.
- Write clear and concise technical documentation.
- Explore new frameworks and technologies.
- Resolve team members’ issues through conflict resolution skills.
- Take ownership of work and projects.
- Mentor junior team members and evaluate their estimates.
- Manage sprint releases.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Java development.
- In-depth knowledge of Java components, including JRE, JVM, JDK, SE/EE, etc.
- Hands-on experience with building web services and REST APIs.
- Experience with building tools such as Maven and Gradle.
- Experience with version control systems such as GitHub.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Spring or Spring Boot or a similar framework for JEE.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with servers such as Apache Tomcat, Jetty, or Grizzly.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Understanding of static code analysis tools such as SonarQube.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization frameworks such as OAuth and OpenID Connect.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, DDD, and microservices architecture.
- Ability to support applications that are scalable, fault-tolerant, portable, and highly available.
- Proven experience in designing server applications around microservices and cloud design patterns.
- Knowledge of at least one monitoring tool such as ELK or Splunk.
- Knowledge of performance and memory tuning tools.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Knowledge of different messaging frameworks.
- Experience with agile methodologies such as scrum and kanban.