Job ID 13120
Experience 8 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in development team activities to ensure consistently high levels of quality and productivity
- Deep and rapidly growing experience with cloud architectures: security, availability, microservices, consumption-based billing, designs for scalability
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and development techniques to improve application quality and construction efficiency
- Develop, test, debug, document, and maintain the back-end services, models, processes, and databases that support the application
- Provides project leadership; may manage small to medium projects.
- Embrace agile principles and support iterative processes to maximize the delivery of valuable software
- Provides technical expertise and advice for complex assignments and/or projects. Works with staff, contractors, and vendors to meet Company MIS needs.
- In addition to staff level duties, performs complex design and/or analyses to meet a variety of business needs through technology.
- Presents recommendations to management and provides guidance in selecting alternatives.
- Serves as a resource to others regarding highly technical areas and provides expertise to department management and others outside department/function.
- Minimum has 8+ years professional experience in Java/Spring development, specifically developing commercial Spring MVC/Hibernate and AJAX web applications;
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in system integration, most significantly in designing, building, and consuming REST services;
- Embraces evolving requirements and specifications;
- Experience with PostgreSQL as DB Engine, deployed on AWS and relational DB skills for PostgreSQL & Terraform
- Experience with React Js is a plus
- Is comfortable working closely with business stakeholders, user experience designers, and quality assurance;
- Possesses excellent and concise written & oral communication skills;
- Believes in the value of test automation;
- Work From Home
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
- Exchange Program