Job ID 14944
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Associate Degree
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Owner who will play a crucial role in collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver high-quality products. As a Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for translating business needs into product requirements, conducting market research, and coordinating product releases and launches. Additionally, you should have experience in workforce or HCM products, possess strong analytical and product management skills, and have a background in Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and deliver high-quality products.
- Schedule and lead meetings to identify product issues and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Translate business needs and use cases into actionable product requirements and user stories.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify problems and business needs.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize items to align with product goals within a Scrum framework.
- Define user story acceptance criteria and ensure alignment with the development team.
- Coordinate product release and launch activities with Product Marketing.
- Experience in workforce or HCM product management.
- Strong analytical and product management skills.
- Proficiency in Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Business/Product Analyst or Product Owner.
- Ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for creating market-leading user experiences.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Paid time off and sick leaves.
- In-patient health insurance coverage.
- Opportunity to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Provident fund and EOBI.
- Supportive work-life setup for success.
- Creative, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work with talented individuals in a fast-growing company that values its team.