Job ID 14495
Experience 2 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Maintain a high level of focus to promptly identify problems.
- Communicate problems to all relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Conduct level 1 investigations to provide detailed information about the problems.
- Analyze and understand the problems, and resolve them independently or with the involvement of Tier 2/Tier teams to minimize business impact.
- Take full ownership of problems, from detection to resolution (short-term/long-term).
- Identify actions to prevent the recurrence of similar problems.
- Collaborate closely with T2 teams to solve problems and prevent their reoccurrence at the T1 level.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Fluency in Spanish/French is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with working on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Fresh to 2 years of work experience.
- Experience working with databases and SQL queries.
- Strong foundation in Mathematics and Statistics.
- Familiarity with Networking and IT Infrastructure concepts.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to new technologies.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with preference for STEM fields.
- Associates degree with relevant experience and certifications.
- Graduate degree in Engineering.
Salary & Package: In addition to a competitive base salary based on years of experience, we offer generous stock options, an annual discretionary bonus, and corporate benefits.