Job ID 13520
Experience 3 Years
Industry Health care
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for an experienced Customs Coordinator to manage and oversee the preparation, submission, and approval of DTRE/EFS and IOCO applications.
- Consolidate data for DTRE/EFS application, review and approve with finance team, and collect necessary documents for submission.
- Submit DTRE/EFS application to PK Customs and follow up on processing.
- Coordinate with various teams for SKU and volume confirmation, BOM finalization, costing, and TP for export SKUs, and production wastage numbers.
- Arrange and facilitate PK Customs and IOCO officials’ visits to the factory for application approval processing and IOR determination.
- Follow up with IOCO for IOR issuance and onward communication to Collectorate for complete quota approval.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Islamabad Customs experience in imports and exports, with a good relationship with Islamabad Custom officials.
- Minimum of 16 years of education.
- Strong conflict resolution skills, initiative, drive, leadership abilities, decision making, and resource management skills.
- Knowledge of Environment, Health & Safety, Processing & Factory Operations, personnel administration, and its governing laws.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000