Job ID 12021
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Acquire full familiarization with the PSPA and PHCIP mandate, structure and activities including all government and donor funded programs and their specific programmatic and management needs and requirements.
- Assist in the development and regular update of annual and quarterly work plans, and budget.
- Assist in review of Project Procurement Plan prepared by Procurement Wing and ensure the same is uploaded onto Systematic Tracking of Exchanges in Procurement (STEP) portal.
- Assist in regular review of the working of GRM and its improvements.
- Work as a principal support staff with PD, PHCIP and assist the PD in whole range of programme management functions including planning, budgeting, coordination, implementation, monitoring and financial management.
- Assist in assigning responsibilities to PSPA’s field offices and development of a performance management system for the field offices.
- Assist PD in organization of PSC and PCC meetings, preparation of agenda and working papers for the meetings, recording of minutes and circulation and effective follow up on the decisions of PSC and PCC.
- Assist in reviewing and sharing feedback on project inception, progress reports submitted by third-party consulting firms, including the Social Mobilization Partner, Third Party Validation firm, and Communications firm.
- Assist in organizing PD’s work schedules including meetings, field visits, and supervision mission visits.
- Assist in organizing internal review meetings, monitoring progress on previous decisions and follow up on decisions made in internal reviews.
- Maintain project design documents, progress and monitoring reports including emails and other official letters for reference and use of PD.
- Ensure minutes are prepared, approved (where critical decisions are needed) and circulated.
- Perform any other task assigned by PD in furtherance of the mandate and objectives of PHCIP.
- Bachelors (14 Years)
- 14 Years of Education
|Industry||N.G.O/ Social Services|
|Project||Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP)|
|Monthly Salary||230,000 – 230,000|
|Years of Experience||4 year(s)|
|Age||18 – 70|
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600