Job ID 13996
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Monitor and enforce the adherence to the workflow on JIRA by all team members.
- Lead and facilitate all SCRUM activities, including sprint planning, daily scrums, and retrospective meetings.
- This position requires an experienced PM/Scrum Master who can collaborate with the Portfolio Manager and client-side stakeholders.
- Ensure accurate estimation of stories using story point estimation and ensure developers and QA have a clear understanding of the requirements.
- Ensure comprehensive test cases are written for each story.
- Proactively identify any potential obstacles or decrease in team velocity and promptly escalate them to the Portfolio Manager.
- Organize sprint demos with the team, record them, and deliver them to the client-side stakeholders.
Requirements: 5 or More Years of Project Management Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and adhere to budgetary guidelines.
- Proficient in delivering effective presentations.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000