Job ID 10819
Industry Real Estate
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Real Estate Advisor
We are looking for Real Estate Advisors with 1-3 years of experience. The candidates should be independent and dynamic individuals who can thrive in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking
- Must comply with the company’s dress code policy i.e., Formal Business Attire to be worn from Monday to Saturday.
- Maintain relationships with real estate clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities
- Sale products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects.
- Rent out apartments, houses, flats, etc.
- Set up meetings with potential real estate clients
- Resolve customer problems as needed, in coordination with management if required
- Conduct market research to identify new real estate buying and selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Achieve monthly or weekly targets.
- Negotiate and close deals with real estate clients
- Strictly abide by the rules and policies of the organization
Location: B-17 and Gulberg Greens, Islamabad
Other jobs you may like
Logistic Supervisor job in Lahore
- @ PepsiCo
- PepsiCo International, 37-C/1, Gulberg 3, Lahore, 54000