Job ID 12830
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
• Develops, manages, and implements hardware maintenance, software support, network and remote backups, upgrades, and Internet support.
• Schedules and produces periodic reports regarding MIS performance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Shows commitment to growth and personal development in the analytics space demonstrated by interests in conferences, community etc.
• Experience in maintaining and creating MIS dashboards and reports.
• Experience with SQL to query and perform analysis.
• Knowledge of data modelling and experience in designing, building and maintaining reporting structures in a database would be a plus.
• Experience using Python and deploying production code is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with numbers and data analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, or any quantitative background is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with good knowledge of Excel and SQL.
Other jobs you may like
Academic Manager (Night Shift) required in Rawalpindi
- @ YC SOLUTIONS
- Benazir Bhutto Rd, B-Block Block B Satellite Town, Rawalpindi, Punjab, 46000