Job ID 12771
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Job Description: We are looking for a Research Writer/ Academic Writer Intern (Computer Science) to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for composing and delivering academic articles, research papers, reviews, and guides. Additionally, they will proofread, edit, and correct all given reports properly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will validate the eligibility of students for special programs and monitor the academic progress of selected students. They will also browse various books and internet sites to research assigned topics and create and submit documents for formatting to the design team and publishers.
• Compose and deliver academic articles, research papers, reviews, and guides.
• Proofread, edit, and correct all given reports properly and efficiently.
• Validate eligibility of students for special programs and monitor the academic progress of selected students.
• Browse various books and internet sites and research assigned topics.
• Create and submit documents for formatting to the design team and publishers.
• Prepare internship contracts and assist with the placement of all interns, as required.
• Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s in a relevant field.
• Subject Matter Expertise: Computer Science.
• Job Type: Full-Time
• Salary Bracket: 25 to 30k plus incentives
• Location: Gulberg F.B area
• Job Timings: Morning 9 am to 6 pm (Office-based)
We welcome individuals who are passionate about Computer Science and have excellent writing skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in academic writing and research. We offer a friendly work environment, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a supportive team.
Other jobs you may like
Sales Operations Officer required in Multan
- @ NESTLE
- Multan, Punjab, Pakistan, 59341