Job ID 12447
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
A career in Resourcing and Deployment, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to work in cross line of service staffing helping our network be even more agile in the ever evolving markets we work with, providing the right people on the right projects at the right time. You’ll focus on ensuring that resources of suitable skills and calibre are available for tasks and activities as required as well as managing the education, planning, and skills enhancement associated with resources.
As a team, we maximise resource sharing and enable the delivery of PwC to our clients through line of service and cross line of service staffing, forecasting, utilisation, and workload balance while considering development and diversity initiatives.
This role of Resource Planning Lead will ensure we have the right people for the right jobs, at the right time, in the right places.
Resource Planning Lead works collaboratively with our business to deliver successful people deployment solutions and build quality client teams. In this role you will be responsible for delivering workforce and people deployment solutions, often in fast-paced and changing environments. You will work in partnership with stakeholders, using your commercial mindset, business acumen and Management Information (MI) to inform and influence decisions.
You have the opportunity to learn key leadership skills from established and successful stakeholders and the opportunities to develop and progress professionally are significant for those with a proactive and continuous improvement mindset.
About The Role
- Deliver people deployment and workforce planning solutions using Workforce Planning systems to enable effective Workforce Planning.
- Use knowledge and understanding of the portfolio’s growth plans to provide the business with pragmatic advice on people deployment and resourcing solutions that drive growth and profitability.
- Ensuring they optimize headcount to increase utilization whilst balancing the impact on employee engagement.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews to ensure maximum utilization, development and fair allocation of work for each individual.
- Interpret and analyze Management Information (MI) to provide trends, make connections and spot opportunities to improve profitability and people engagement.
- Share knowledge and best practices and network with your colleagues across the business.
- Anticipate, mitigate (where possible) and resolve conflict.
You will bring to the role experience from Resource Management, Workforce Planning, Recruitment or Operational people management
- Analytical and problem-solving – developing and driving solutions using MI and data analytics to improve the profitability of the business unit. You will have knowledge of data visualization tools such as Excel or Power BI.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure – proven ability to operate under pressure with conflicting priorities, tight deadlines and demanding stakeholder needs.
- Stakeholder management and influencing – effective liaison, challenge and influencing skills to build and manage long-term relationships with stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Communication – communicating with impact using different communication styles appropriate to the audience.
- Commercial acumen – bringing a commercial mindset and critical business acumen, including resourcing metrics and KPIs to inform decision-making across a business unit.
- Personal development – Continued professional development of yourself and others, seeking challenges and opportunities that stretch the team and provide an engaging work environment.
- Time management and organization – the ability to manage multiple deadlines, conflicting priorities and projects.
Education: Masters from a reputable university.
Experience: 3-4 years of relevant experience.
Other jobs you may like
Director of Business Analysis & Financial Projects job in Lahore
- @ i2c Inc.
- 04, Old FCC Rd, Ferozepur Rd, Gulberg III, Lahore, Punjab, 54000