Job ID 13340
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- Set up projects in Microsoft Dynamics and ensure accurate billing schedules are in place when needed.
- Review sales documentation for completeness.
- Record product and service revenue in accordance with ASC 606 during month-end close.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with ASC 606.
- Liaise with Purchasing, AP, Sales Ops, and Billing teams to confirm the integrity and assurance of recognized revenue.
- Reconcile revenue-related accounts, such as Unbilled Revenue, Deferred Revenue, Prepaid CoGS, and Accrued CoGS.
- Perform quality assurance on revenues billed across business units.
- Prepare project closing reports, comparing budgets versus actuals and analyzing gross profit.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of revenue-related risks & internal controls, accounting principles, and procedures.
- Highly effective written & verbal reporting (communication) skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably Finance/Accounting/Business Administration.
- Highly effective interpersonal, problem-solving, and coordination skills.
- Professional, confidential, impartial & trustworthy; with a highly ethical demeanor.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Revenue Assurance or Auditing, preferably with a technology company.
- Strong auditing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and MS Dynamics.