Job ID 13814
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
As a SailPoint & Zscaler Support Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Monitoring and maintaining SailPoint connections to ensure continuous uptime.
- Troubleshooting user account and connection issues related to SailPoint.
- Creating and updating Transforms to meet changing business requirements.
- Providing support, monitoring, and troubleshooting for Zscaler connectivity.
- Engineering virtual appliances for the required systems.
- Providing hypercare support for post-production sign-off, as specified in Change-Orders.
- Supporting virtual appliances and ensuring their smooth operation.
- Performing quarterly audits.
- Building an Access Request Portal.
- Creating new connections as needed.
- Updating the schema to facilitate the onboarding of new categories of personnel, such as contractors.
- Assisting with application integration.
- Designing and helping to build a high-availability environment for SailPoint.
- Engaging with and advising stakeholders in the business on best practices for Identity and Access Management.
- Assessing security systems and identifying weaknesses and potential improvements.
- Sharing knowledge with teammates, documenting processes, and providing guidance in resolving complex technical problems.
- Ensuring accurate and timely resolution of assigned issues, adhering to strict SLA (Service Level Agreement) guidelines.
- Required: 4-5 years of experience in SailPoint & Zscaler.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience and knowledge in building SailPoint IDAM (Identity and Access Management) solutions.
- Strong team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing technology and customer requirements.
- Ability to work independently and provide guidance to new staff members on the team.
- Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, particularly Microsoft 365 Security and Azure Security.
- Strong client-facing communication skills, including the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels, from developers to C-level management.
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600