Job ID 19636
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern to join our team and help us with our marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, and be eager to learn and grow.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Fresh graduate.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Opportunity to learn from and work with experienced marketing professionals.
- Gain hands-on experience in all aspects of marketing.
- Build your resume and network with other professionals.
If you are a motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for marketing, we encourage you to apply!