Job ID 14213
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Skyray Ventures is currently seeking a Sales Intern to join our team. We are looking for a motivated candidate who can assist with various sales-related tasks and contribute to our company’s growth. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and persuasion skills, as well as strong organizational and time management abilities. Attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are essential.
As a Sales Intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and organizing the CRM system (Close.io) to ensure it remains up-to-date.
- Assisting in the recruitment, onboarding, and offboarding processes of Sales representatives.
- Coordinating schedules and communicating relevant information with the sales team.
- Resolving issues and maintaining systems such as Zapier, Zoom, Close.io CRM, Calendly, and GSuite.
- Maintaining sales trackers to monitor progress and performance.
- Calculating commissions for Sales representatives on a monthly basis.
- Assisting the team with other sales-related tasks as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- A willingness to learn and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of sales processes and strategies.
- Experience or familiarity with Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with CRMs, calendars, Zapier, and Slack would be a plus.
- 8 hours per day
- 6 days per week
- Night shift starting at 6:00 pm
Contract Length: 3 months