Job ID 13449
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
As a Sales Performance Coach, you will be responsible for:
- Making outbound sales calls to existing and abandoned customers with the goal of converting them into customers.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales efforts and sales figures.
- Selling Get Licensed courses to inbound customers by answering leads from calls, freshdesk tickets, and intercom, responding to instant chat queries, and customer emails.
- Onboarding and training new hires.
- Communicating regularly with the Sales Manager and providing clear visibility of daily sales made and highlighting any issues or concerns.
- Taking ownership of all calls and sales tickets, following through to a sale.
- Identifying sales trends and determining process improvements to improve sales conversion.
- Continually supporting colleagues in call listening and providing regular feedback to improve overall conversion.
- Developing and designing training courses, coaching sessions, and other role-playing activities.
- Establishing training needs by observing sales encounters, studying sales performance and reports.
- Collecting feedback regarding training programs, preparing and presenting reports to the Sales Manager.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Familiarity with high-performance management methods.
- Excellent presentation and coaching skills.
- Great written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and their best practices.
- Polite, enthusiastic, and warm telephone manner.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills and a professional manner.
- Effective listening skills.
- Positive attitude and a high level of empathy.
- Flexibility, able to embrace change and multitask.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for issues.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Computer literate and able to utilize many different IT systems.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- 5 years of Tele Sales experience in International Markets.
- 2+ Years of sales coach experience.
Please note that Get Licensed is a UK-based company; therefore, our working hours are from 1 PM- 10 PM.
Salary & Benefits: We offer a market competitive salary, health benefits (OPD+IPD), annual leaves, and learning & development opportunities.