Job ID 4841
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Our inclusive culture is the key to our success. We collaborate with our internal community of colleagues, alumni, and our valued external partners to support each other and achieve our goals. We aim to raise the bar high. We look for people who are committed to innovation and success and act with integrity to become and be a part of one of the most diverse group of experts in our industry, anywhere around the globe.
Global in outlook, local in practice – and with a united, shared passion for discovering solutions, we hire talented, driven people and support them to succeed, personally and professionally.
The Position holder is responsible for Sales Representative, functions as an Sales Delivery for Surface Production Systems. The position reports to the Business Line PSD Manager.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Tender/Proposal Strategy
- Develop Opportunity Assessment and Engagement Plan
- Prepare & Negotiate Sales Quote
- Determine Sales Quote Disposition
- Develop Account / Location Sales Plans and Targets
- Validate & Investigate Event Investigation
- Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
- Collect Market Size Intelligence.
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts.
- Ensure customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Maintain C4C for accounts, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, and customer drivers.
Create and action an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Capture customer BL and all local and international competitor activity (GAC).
Identify and qualify all sales leads and opportunities.
- Maintain opportunity pipeline in C4C.
Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for promoting existing services and products and introducing new services and products.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommend necessary changes and price increases.
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies and competitor offerings and practices.
Provide support for receivables management.
Qualifications And Experience:
- Education: minimum of B.Sc. degree in engineering
- Preferable 5 years of experience in O&G Industry.
- Preferable 5 years of Sales experience.
- Willingness to travel within Pakistan and internationally.
- Exposure to Business systems (such as SAP, sales force etc) is a plus.
- Strong work ethic with willingness to learn.
- History or past experiences that show capability of dealing with fast paced and demanding work environment.
- Good English written and oral communication skills.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Other jobs you may like
Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer job in Lahore
- @ Govt of Punjab
- Account Officer/ Assistant Treasurer , 54000