Job ID 20139
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Teach For Pakistan, a national non-profit organization dedicated to fostering equity and excellence in education, is seeking to expand its impact and is in search of passionate individuals to join our team. Our mission is to empower Pakistan’s brightest young talents to teach in underserved communities for two years, catalyzing lasting change in the education sector.
Our vision is a Pakistan where every child receives an education that cultivates them into compassionate, critical-thinking, and engaged citizens. To realize this vision, we are committed to growing our movement and are seeking team members who share our dedication and enthusiasm for this goal.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate to oversee Finance and administration functions. The selected candidate will play a dual role, managing both Finance and Administration responsibilities while collaborating with department heads at our Teach For Pakistan Head Office in Islamabad.
Primary Responsibilities for Finance:
- Initiate and manage various financial approval processes.
- Perform daily bookkeeping tasks, including data entry in financial software, balance reconciliation, and ensuring accurate and proper coding.
- Prepare financial reports, including expense and variance reports.
- Collaborate with the Islamabad office to provide necessary information for processing and filing withholding statements.
- Ensure alignment of financial and programmatic activities with donor guidelines in coordination with the Islamabad office.
- Maintain alignment with memorandums of understanding, teaming agreements, sub-agreements, contracts, and donor request letters.
- Facilitate internal and external audit activities.
Primary Responsibilities for Administration:
- Procure assets, supplies, and services, such as printing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Complete all procurement-related documentation and paperwork.
- Manage petty cash funds.
- Issue IT equipment and coordinate with vendors for software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain an inventory of fixed assets.
- Provide administrative support for organizing training, events, and meetings for staff and Fellows.
- Handle hotel bookings and air and road travel arrangements.
- Oversee office repairs and maintenance.
- Compile and maintain a pool of vendors for routine matters.
- Ensure timely payment of utility bills and related expenses.
- Coordinate with courier companies and manage mail.
- Oversee security measures for assets, premises, and staff.
- Ensure the implementation of all policies and procedures related to the administration department.
- Coordinate the processing of insurance claims.