Job ID 12390
Experience 4 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
At A.F.Ferguson & Co, our vision is to be the first choice employer for professional staff. As a trusted business advisor, we work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths.
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education: CA Qualified
Experience: 4-5 years of clientele experience in manufacturing sector
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600