Job ID 12543
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
• Lead the development team in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Continuously improve code quality and architecture.
• Work closely with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Technology Partners, and Development Team to understand and clarify requirements.
• Analyze and isolate issues, and troubleshoot and resolve them.
• Design and develop highly scalable workflow automation projects.
• Produce system design documents and lead technical walk-throughs.
• At least 5 years of experience in Java application development.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Experience in Python, OData APIs, SQL for XML, front-end development, business process management (BPM), LDAP, and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
• Experience in software development for the financial industry and capital markets.
• Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and written proficiency.
• Proficient with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile and Scrum.
• Familiarity with web services, FTP, Java Message Service (JMS), and other web integration technologies.
• Experience in robotic process automation (RPA) is a plus.
Flexible Working (Optional):
We welcome requests for flexible hours and/or remote working arrangements. Please inform us of the preferred work arrangement during the interview, and we will do our best to accommodate.
Return to Work:
We encourage individuals who have taken time off for caregiving responsibilities to apply for our Return-to-Work initiative. We actively support the return of enthusiastic and talented individuals to the workplace.
Other jobs you may like
MERN Stack Developer Intern require at Softtik Technologies Rawalpindi
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Softtik Technologies,Unit# D, Floor# 2, Plot# 68, Box Park Building, Bahria Springs North, Phase 7 Rawalpindi, 45600