Job ID 14057
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Provide insights and expertise on coding quality considerations, application design, and best practices.
- Optimize and execute work efficiently to meet timelines and deliverables.
- Assist in planning and coordinating work for the assigned product team.
- Deliver high-quality code that adheres to prescribed specifications and incorporates automation where possible.
- Demonstrate excellence in attitude and approach to work items, inspiring confidence among peers.
- Maintain approachability and provide positive and respectful advice and guidance to team members.
- Perform code reviews and analysis to ensure quality, escalating major issues or mistakes to the management team.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience.
- Strong interest in utilizing modern technology to solve complex problems.
- Technology stack: C#/.NET, T-SQL/SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture and REST APIs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Solid foundation in software engineering with expertise in Object-Oriented Development.
- Attention to detail and a passion for developing quality software.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-starting, with the ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to detail and technical expertise.
- Creative problem-solver with high energy and enthusiasm, striving for excellence.
- Inspiring leader who provides positive advice and guidance.
- Strong communicator with effective written and verbal interpersonal skills.
Exciting Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical coverage for self and dependents, including parents.
- Provident Fund.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Home internet subsidy.
- Conveyance allowance.
- Profit sharing plan for tenured employees.
- Life benefits.
- Child care facility.
- Company-provided lunch/dinner.
- Professional development budget.
- Recreational area for in-house games.
- Sporadic on-shore training opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Leave encashment.
Other jobs you may like
Backend Engineering Intern – Java & Rest API require at Bling
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Bling, the Blingspot Studio. Ghazi Road DHA, Lahore, 54000