Job ID 13251
Experience 3 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join our team at Beam. As one of the first five engineers, you will play a vital role in the development and architecture of our technology stack. Our ideal candidate should have strong product instincts and will engage at a product-level to question and validate the rationale behind our thinking on product. Our team is looking for thought partners who can serve as strategy and product owners, and not just engineers who write code.
In addition to writing code, our early-stage team is seeking engineers who can wear multiple hats and own the end outcome of launching a world-class, rapidly-evolving product. Beam is looking for candidates who can scale themselves, with strong communication skills being a key requirement.
- A related Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Additionally, our ideal candidate should be able to:
- Learn new languages and domains quickly based on evolving needs.
- Develop strong product instincts and bring a natural tendency to think at a product level.
- Introduce and scale core engineering processes such as code reviews, release notes, etc.
- Excel at teamwork to build the codebase from scratch across a team of 4-5 engineers.
Other jobs you may like
Mern Stack Internship Program require at Vaival Technologies LLC
- @ Jobs Krlo
- Vaival Technologies LLC , 98/4 new, Babar Block Garden Town, Lahore, Punjab, 54000