Job ID 13208
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
The incumbent in this role is responsible for leading, managing, and conducting audits of Easypaisa/Branchless banking functions and allied functions independently. This involves using complex data analytics tools, languages, platforms, and systems within TMB with an extensive and in-depth approach. The individual must provide guidance and instructions to audit staff for branchless banking audit execution and support the Audit Head of Digital Financial Services & Analytics in achieving departmental KPIs. The incumbent must assist in developing and executing a risk-based audit plan to ensure adequate coverage of the Easypaisa audit universe and compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Additionally, the individual must stay abreast of recent changes and developments, assess their impact on the bank’s control environment, and assist the Audit Head of Digital Financial Services & Analytics in reporting significant matters to senior management and the Board Audit Committee on a timely and periodic basis, as part of quarterly reporting.
- Develop and drive the Board-approved audit analytics strategy for the Internal Audit Department under the supervision of the Audit Head of Digital Financial Services & Analytics, with support from the Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Science team.
- Work closely with BI and other stakeholders to plan, develop, test, and go live with automated analytical controls based on a risk-based approach.
- Manage and lead audit assignments, including detailed planning of audit assignments, audit testing, and reporting in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology.
- Ensure audit reports are accurate, reliable, objective, clear, concise, and constructive, and prepared on a timely basis. Focus on adding value in IAD working and reports.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders regularly to discuss audit findings and stay updated on recent developments.
- Assist the Audit Head of Digital Financial Services in preparing the audit universe, risk assessment, and annual audit plan, as well as manage feedback processes and follow-up of reported audit findings.
- Document audit findings, draft audit reports, ensure that audit issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner, and obtain necessary approvals when needed.
- Prepare and maintain audit working papers in Audit Management System (Teammate) in line with applicable internal auditing standards and internal policies and processes. Ensure that audit work meets performance standards and is completed within time and budget constraints.
- Discuss draft audit reports with the Head of Branchless Banking Audit and assist in finalizing the reports when required.
- Discuss with the Audit Head of Digital Financial Services the areas requiring special attention, including areas of sensitive nature or importance. Provide guidance and consultancy to auditee and audit staff on areas of emphasis and importance accordingly.
- Continually strive to enhance professional and personal skills to perform assigned tasks effectively and efficiently, particularly around analytical tools and allied languages such as SQL, Python, R, etc. Develop queries, scripts, and tasks effectively and independently for audit analytics purposes. Enhance analytics competency within IAD through knowledge sharing/training sessions.
- Evaluate the adequacy and reliability of corrective actions taken by management and replies given to audit reports to determine the extent to which audit recommendations have been implemented.
- Maintain updated statistics for open and overdue action items, along with current status/reasons for delay in implementation of remedial action items (where applicable).
- Conduct special reviews and related duties incidental to the work and tasks as advised by the Audit Head of DFS or Chief Audit Executive.
- Determine and discuss with the Audit Head of DFS the staffing requirements for assignments under their supervision.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Knowledge of Technology & IT/IS auditing would be a plus.
- Data Science Certifications would be a plus.
- ACCA/CA/CA Finalist/MBA/B.E./BSc. Computer/Software/Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering.
- Professional certifications
Other jobs you may like
Assistant Manager Transmission Maintenance and Performance Management job in Islamabad
- @ Zong CMPak Ltd
- CMPak Complex, Plot No. 47, Off Kuri Road, National Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad., 45600