Job ID 12459
Experience 5 Years
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
As a Marketing Analytic Engineer at CureMD, you will play a critical role in driving data-driven decision making for our healthcare IT solutions. To manage and analyze marketing data to provide campaign and list generation insights to support marketing and sales decision-making.
To develop and implement analytics frameworks, define KPIs and metrics, and leverage tools such as Microsoft Power BI, or other industry-leading data visualization software. Our Analytics Engineers are for building predictive models and conducting A/B testing to optimize marketing performance. The role requires a strong analytical background, as well as knowledge of marketing principles and strategies along with advanced level usage of Microsoft Power BI.
An ideal Candidate would be someone who can:
- Monitor and report on KPIs related to marketing performance, including website traffic, lead generation, conversion rates, and campaign ROI.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with business objectives.
- Continuously test and refine analytics frameworks and methodologies to optimize performance.
- Define KPIs and metrics to track and measure marketing success, and develop dashboards and reports to communicate performance to stakeholders.
- Develop and implement analytics frameworks to measure marketing performance across various channels, including social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, display advertising, and mobile marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing analytics tools and technologies and make recommendations for new and innovative solutions.
- Analyze marketing data to identify trends and insights, and make recommendations for optimization.
- Build predictive models and conduct A/B testing to optimize marketing performance.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members.
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills, with the ability to provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with MBA in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics, with a focus on digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, including regression analysis, hypothesis testing, and A/B testing.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven recommendations for marketing initiatives.
- Strong understanding of analytics tools and methodologies, including Microsoft Power BI, and predictive modeling (preferred).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and progressive mindset, with a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Experience in healthcare IT or related industry is a plus.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about marketing analytics and driving business results, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our global marketing team and help us to drive data-informed marketing success.
What we offer:
At CureMD, we’re innovative, diverse, and passionate about transforming healthcare. With our collective wisdom, we solve complex problems and drive meaningful change by improving care models, accelerating digital transformation, enhancing interoperability, and driving financial performance improvement.
Additionally, CureMDians receive:
- Entrepreneurial culture, opportunities for fast-track growth
- A competitive base salary, and generous bonuses
- Industry leading benefits
- An industry-best learning and development program
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values diversity and creativity.